Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The greenhouse: lets make oxygen




The Greenhouse:  I would love to say that this is a new project, nope, two years and counting.  I must say though some beautiful blossoms still came to life here.  Getting back at it and will be updating and posting some of my beautiful babies.











I can honestly say, I was one proud mama of this stunning beauty.























  Although I didn't grow this from the greenhouse, I just had to share, its doing so well this year.












 Florida's winters always seem to be so unpredictable.  We might get one freeze then afterwards it warms right up like it's spring. So confusing to my poor little nectarine.  It will start blossoming then BAM another frost.  This year I babied it just a little more, and I have the fruit to prove it








                                                
                                                        Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween witch: DIY style

It's that time of year where I'm busy making Halloween decorations for our Halloween party.  This year I decided to make a witch ...