Friday, July 20, 2018

Coffee table spool- Front porch facelift



My son salvaged 3 of these from a job site.  He stained two of them to use as tables for his patio area.  I guess he was over it by then and the last one ended up in the scrap pile.   So I saved it from the scrap pile and made a front porch table of my own.


I flipped it on its side and painted the middle section white. Then I painted the base and top black.  Tick, tock, tick, tock.  The hardest part of this project was waiting on the paint to dry.


Every front porch table needs some plants and decor ( it also helped to cover the holes and hardware).

I had been wanting, scratch that, needing to refresh my front porch for a while now. It's an ongoing project, but the front porch is becoming my favorite morning space.
You may also like this front porch idea, vertical planters!
Have a look around, if you like what you see, please subscribe or follow me!
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween witch: DIY style

It's that time of year where I'm busy making Halloween decorations for our Halloween party.  This year I decided to make a witch ...