Friday, July 27, 2018

Living wall art: Farmhouse kitchen


I salvaged three picture frames from a piece of property our nephew bought.  They were undoubtedly headed for the trash.  Uh oh, the hubby's hoarding tendencies are rubbing off on me! Oh well, I just couldn't leave them, I knew I would eventually find a use for them. 


I gave them a good scrubbing then a couple coats of white paint.


I found a set of these wall hangings at Lakeside Collections.


I added some favorite cuttings to each container.  Then simply hung a picture frame around each container.

If you like farmhouse decor, you may also like these: shutter memo boardfarmhouse wall decorrustic produce hanging baskets.

Have a look around, if you like what you see, please subscribe or follow me!
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween witch: DIY style

It's that time of year where I'm busy making Halloween decorations for our Halloween party.  This year I decided to make a witch ...