Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Farmhouse wall decor: Farmhouse kitchen

I couldn't even begin to tell you how many times I painted my kitchen.  As far as that goes I've had WAY too many decorating themes.  The last theme was roosters and sunflowers.  I felt like it was all over the place, too much color, and honestly it kind of made me anxious.  I think I've finally found a calming theme I genuinely like, farmhouse.  I'm far from having it done but here's a little bit of wall decor I put together.


I found this metal wall hanging at lakeside collection.  The M was originally a bronze color.  I roughed it up with some sand paper and gave it a couple coats of white paint.


This yard sale shelf looks good as new with a light sanding and a fresh coat a white paint.


Every farmhouse kitchen needs a chicken or two!


I found this old milk bottle at an yard sale, And a rough 1 x 3 left over from another project.


I painted the board white, used stencils for the lettering, and a small paintbrush to paint the letters black.


Some fresh cut flowers...

Simply beautiful.

If you like farmhouse decor, check out these: rustic produce basketscoffee table spool.
Have a look around, if you like what you see, please subscribe or follow me!
Until next time,














No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween witch: DIY style

It's that time of year where I'm busy making Halloween decorations for our Halloween party.  This year I decided to make a witch ...