Friday, July 13, 2018

DIY Glass Planter

                                                                                            Houseplants are said to be a stress reliever and known for purifying the air in your home as well.  Health benefits aside, why not add a touch of beauty to your home using unique containers and plants of your choice.






I picked up these glass containers at a yard sale.  Not quite sure what I was going to use them for, the price was right, so I couldn't pass them up.


I picked up a bag of potting soil from the hardware store and gathered some rock I had leftover from different projects.


I started by putting a layer of largest rocks in the bottom of both containers.


From there I used the potting soil and the rock for a layered look.


I planted a succulent in the tall container and a bolivian jew in the bottom.

Try this easy, cost effective project to brighten up any room in your home.

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween witch: DIY style

It's that time of year where I'm busy making Halloween decorations for our Halloween party.  This year I decided to make a witch ...