Monday, April 30, 2018

rustic produce hanging baskets



 I seen so many versions of this, I decided to give it a try.  I found some scrap wood, these are from a couple 1 x 3's I had laying around.  I cut 10 boards at 15 inches, sanded to get any roughness off from the cuts, and a couple coats of paint. I used 2 old privacy fence boards for the back to hold the smaller boards together (any thin boards will do).  Then just add  two screws for each board.



I think the hardest part of this project was finding the right size baskets.  I ended up with a set of baskets that I couldn't use, but I'm sure I'll eventually find another project for them.  So if ordering online pay close attention to the dimensions.  I still need to attach mine to the wall, but this is such a great project especially if you have a small kitchen like me.  I would love to hear any of your suggestions, so feel free to leave a comment. 
                       If you like farmouse decor, check these out, coffee table spoolfarmhouse wall decor.
                           Have a look around, if you like what you see, please subscribe or                                                                                follow me!

                                                             Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween witch: DIY style

It's that time of year where I'm busy making Halloween decorations for our Halloween party.  This year I decided to make a witch ...