Wednesday, April 4, 2018

A long time coming

     I'm sure this has happened to everyone at some point.  We ripped our carpet out of our living and bedrooms around four years ago.  Yes, I know that's horrible, but it just seemed every time we had some extra money something always came up.  Well guess what, I finally got my flooring!!!!!  So I just wanted to share some pictures and a few tips I found along the way.






  We found this flooring at Ollie's Bargain Outlet .
We paid just shy of $18 a box for 23.91 sq ft,  and if anyone has priced flooring that is a steal.  













 Right now I'm in the process of putting all the trim on, can you say time consuming.  I can't wait until this is done and it's time for paint, paint, and more paint.












  After some research I found these little doodads.  If your anything like me and my husband the whole cutting angles for trim doesn't work out to well.  Not to mention my husband absolutely detests anything home improvement.  Check out the picture above, you use these on/in the corners so you don't have to deal with the dreaded angles.  We picked these up at Lowe's, $1.18 per piece or $1.06 per piece if you buy 24 or more.  It was well worth it to me.





               
                                                                 Until next time,





                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween witch: DIY style

It's that time of year where I'm busy making Halloween decorations for our Halloween party.  This year I decided to make a witch ...