Thursday, May 17, 2018

Therias the duck



   Meet Therias, the newest addition to our family.  My hubby found him coming home one evening.  He walks in the door "honey I got something for you".  Okay, so I"m following him out to the van not thinking anything about it because this man is ALWAYS bringing something home.  And this is how it went.  Me-"what did you get?"  The hubby- "I found you a duck"   Me-"no you did'nt." He opened the van door and I see no duck!  Then he comes out from under the seat.  Me- "There he is, there he is!"  and that's how Therias the duck got his name.                   






 He seems to really like the turkeys, almost like he thinks he is one.














   He's enjoying his new pool, I cant wait to do some project with it.









                                                                 Until next time....








No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween witch: DIY style

It's that time of year where I'm busy making Halloween decorations for our Halloween party.  This year I decided to make a witch ...