Friday, August 10, 2018

Key to my heart picture frame


Another day, another project.  Right now I'm working on redecorating three rooms and my front porch.  I really never know what I'll be doing from day to day.  It's really wherever my mood takes me.  I'm redecorating my bedroom with shades of blue, and this is the project that jumped out at me today.



I sanded down this picture frame, and gave it a light coat with white spray paint.


I used a lace valance and some shell stones.

I cut out a piece of cardboard to fit inside the picture frame and gave it a coat of paint.  I cut the lace large enough to be wrapped around the cardboard, then used a hot glue gun to secure it in place.

I glued down the shell stones into the shape of an heart.


This decorative skeleton key had a stamp on it that I didn't want to show.  So I wrapped it with jute twine.  

Then glued it under the heart.

Then simply glued it into the picture frame.

You may also like this picture frame idea: piecing it all together

Have a look around, if you like what you see, please subscribe or follow me!
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween witch: DIY style

It's that time of year where I'm busy making Halloween decorations for our Halloween party.  This year I decided to make a witch ...