Saturday, August 11, 2018

Gum BOO machine


It's the time of year where I'm impatiently waiting for the acceptable time to dig out my Halloween decorations. To me, Halloween is the most fun of all the holidays.  Every year we have a Halloween costume party and I always try to add a few new decorations.  So I thought I'd share this cute little idea I put together for the kiddos.


We had this gum ball machine sitting around forever collecting dust.  Just perfect to be upcycled into a Halloween decoration.


I wanted my lettering orange, so I painted that area with acrylic paint.


I put stickers over the area that I painted orange.


A few coats with black spray paint, then I carefully removed the stickers.


Then I simply added some skulls and candy.

You may also like this holiday idea: coffee can give a gift .

Have a look around, if you like what you see, please subscribe or follow me!
Until next time,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween witch: DIY style

It's that time of year where I'm busy making Halloween decorations for our Halloween party.  This year I decided to make a witch ...